Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sigh

Heyo Readers,

So that sweater I got the yarn for, I just looked up the size chart and a small is still very very big on me, it's a let down for sure. We shall have to see if I can find a way to change things although I have a feeling I will just look for a completely new pattern and add on things I want I suppose.
Oh well, I have the yarn and it's not like I won't find a pattern if I look hard enough!

It's just disheartening, when I waited so long to do a sweater...and then I find out even the small is too big ! Darn you patterns for using S, M, L instead of actual measurements!

By the way it is super snowy out and I'm very glad I don't have to go outside today !


Such a short and sad post~


Ashley

P.S. Here's a picture of a cat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment