Wednesday, April 17, 2013

An Attempt to Keep Blogging

Dear Readers,

In an attempt to not go silent for a week this post will be fairly short to show what I'm working on! Also just a nice reminder that my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and half ! Woo :) Anyway onto the knittin!


First off!

Tank Top - Still in progress, I had to rip back a few inches , I believe I mentioned this but perhaps not. and it looks pretty good now but I haven't made much progress...soon I will pick it back up.

Poncho - New project! Yay for starting a new project when I have 20 already started. Anyway the pattern is here and it is beautiful especially with this yarn. Very exciting, I just finished the 12 rows of ribbing and very happy with how it looks (Pictures soon)

Skirt - The skirt is still not started because I haven't gotten the elastic sorted...I finally bought some and now I need to sew the ends together which I have simply been putting off. Tomorrow it's getting done and then perhaps I'll cast on...unsure as of now.

Knick Knacks - I bought some stitch markers that are sheep , and two patterns : Bee Keeper's Quilt and Rock Island .

Bee Keepers : Its a very interesting pattern , you knit little hexagons an then sew them all together to make a blanket! It'll be a long time before this one gets done but that's fine!

Rock Island : I've wanted to do a shawl for a while, got the Photosynthesis shawl...never started it after having issues with my lace weight yarn, then my dear friend Amy sent me yarn! Knit Picks lace yarn! And I haven't used it yet, seeing as it is our 1 1/2 year anniversary my dear boyfriend wanted to buy me a pattern and he settled on this one! So I will be using my grey lace weight yarn to make this!

I do believe that is all I have to report in for the moment!

Keep Rambling,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment